Local & International Recruitment
Tranceform Recruitment is a company that does not specialize in the recruitment of specific industries or in specific career paths.
We at Tranceform Recruitment focus on finding people careers and not jobs. We look out for our client’s needs and our candidate’s needs.
By doing so we best suit candidates to the career’s out there and try eliminate high staff turnover. We try our outmost to match our candidates to our client’s organizational culture, team environment and the management style. This is very important as people starting a career need to fit in and be happy where they are in, in order to succeed. People not feeling fulfilled and happy in their work environment will only end up leaving and that is why staff turnover in South Africa is so high.
Tranceform Recruitment focuses on quality and not quantity, we interview with open cards and are straight forward with our candidates about our positions we have open with our clients. No false promises are made on any position; we brief all potential candidates on the positions open and explain in full detail on the operations and policies of our clients. This terminates any false expectations a candidate may have.
Tranceform Recruitment has been operating for over ten years and continues to grow, as we have a loyal client base in various industries.
Placements range from retail and corporate sales, senior and line management, key account management. In the professional sector placing; production and producer teams, marketing managers, telesales consultants, executive PA’s, junior and senior administrators, bookkeepers, financial accountants & financial management as well as quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and civil engineers.
We are looking for people with long-term ambitions that are looking at starting careers and want to grow from strength to strength within the position and company they are placed in.
We make sure we find the most suitable person for the position and we at Tranceform Recruitment take it personally when it comes to finding the right candidate. We have the ability to do so and being a small but growing company, it allows us to focus not only on our clients but also our candidate’s needs.
Coaching & mentoring | Got the Job
Finding a job may be a daunting experience, especially if you don’t even know where to start. If you’ve been approached for a formal interview, what do you say, how should you act, how do you prepare? Currently, there is no training course that assists individuals in equipping themselves to find a job or conduct themselves once in a formal interview.
Over the last 10 years Tranceform Recruitment has interviewed and dealt with many companies and job seekers and witnessed how poor communication and management of the process can affect the final outcome of an interview. It is for this reason that Tranceform Recruitment has developed: How to deliver yourself better.
This workshop will give individuals the effective fundamental “know how” and the confidence to face interviews, and enter the job market.
Tranceform Recruitment’s How to deliver yourself better workshop is aimed at assisting individuals across all experience levels: school leavers, university graduates and the working class.
This is a 3-hour workshop. The training methodology is: group and individual sharing (Participative), experiential learning, role-plays and group discussions.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- What is a CV?
- The correct way of setting up your CV
- Online Job Portals –How do they work
- PNET – SA Leading online Job website –Getting started /Registration
- Effective communication skills – The job seeker
- The Interview – 1 hour assessment
- Interview preparation – what makes you different
- Salary Negotiations
- Build self-confidence specifically for interviews
- Bridge the gap between Education and soft skills
- End Result: deliver yourself better in formal interviews
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Matriculants – School leavers
- University graduates
- The employed and unemployed
Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANCEFORM RECRUITMENT
Tranceform Recruitment is a dynamic company that strives to find innovative ways of providing the key of service recruiting quality staff that will ultimately add great value to the organization in which they are placed.
RECRUITMENT OF PERMANENT STAFF.
- Tranceform Recruitment will bear the costs of all advertising that is done with regards to recruiting the correct candidate for a specific position, whether applicants we present are accepted or not.
- All curriculum vitas are checked and full reference checks are conducted on all candidates before considering them for a position.
- Candidates will be pre-screened and only those found to be suitable to fill a vacancy according to the job specifications are recommended to the client.
- A presentation on an applicant will first be e-mailed to the client after whom the client may decide whether they wish to meet the applicant for an interview.
- Credit and criminal record checks are carried out upon specific request.
- Tranceform Recruitment guarantees any and all staff placed for a 63-day (Three months) period. Should a candidate leave within this period we will replace them free of charge (excludes unfair dismissal, as stated by the labour law). The above guarantee period can be extended to 84 days at an additional 3% charge over and above our placement fee.
- Our placement fee is 13.5% of the annual package of the successful candidate which will be due on the date the employee commences employment and becomes payable within 15 days thereafter.
- Failure to make payment within 30 days will result in our guarantee falling away. (Unless arranged otherwise with Tranceform Recruitment.)
- Failure to make payment with in negotiated period or in the stipulated 15-day period will result in NO replacement of candidate or refunds if the candidate is dismissed or leaves in guarantee period.
- The minimum placement fee per candidate is R4000-00 excluding VAT. In the case of “commission only” remuneration, a flat fee of R5000-00 applies, with the aforementioned guarantee still applicable.
- Tranceform Recruitments terms of service automatically become active once a candidate has been accepted and the client has been invoiced.( In the case that the T & C has not been signed)
- Refunds: If Tranceform Recruitment is unable to replace the candidate of the first initial placement.